LASIK eye surgery in Tijuana
Are you looking for an LASIK in Tijuana? Dr. M. Cecilia López Montero is a surgeon with a specialty in Ophthalmology and a subspecialty in Microsurgery of the Anterior Segment from the Hospital of the Association to Avoid Blindness in Mexico City.
She is certified by the Mexican Council of Ophthalmology and carried out a rotation at the LUMC Hospital of the University of Leiden in the Netherlands. In addition, she remains active within her branch, participating as a speaker at national and international conferences and has published as a co-author of her specialty.
Call now to make an appointment with Dr. Martha Cecilia López Montero!
LASIK eye surgery Tijuana
Why is the eye surgery performed?
LASIK eye surgery or eye operation is surgery performed on the eye or its attachments. The eye is a very fragile organ and requires extreme care before, during and after a surgical procedure to minimize or prevent further damage.
An ophthalmic surgeon is responsible for selecting the appropriate surgical procedure for the patient and taking the necessary safety precautions.
How is the procedure carried out?
Since the eye is heavily fed by nerves, anesthesia is essential. Local anesthesia is used most often. Topical lidocaine gel anesthesia is often used for quick procedures. Since topical anesthesia requires patient cooperation, general anesthesia is often used for children, traumatic eye injuries or major orbitotomies, and for squeamish patients. The physician administering anesthesia monitors the patient’s cardiovascular status. Sterile precautions are taken to prepare the area for surgery and reduce the risk of infection. These precautions include the use of sterile antiseptics, drapes, gowns, and gloves.
There are different types of procedures performed by our specialist in LASIK surgery in Tijuana, such as:
- Ophthalmological treatment of the diabetic patient.
- Cataract Treatment.
- Glaucoma Treatment.
- Laser application.
- Anti-VEGF treatment.
- Surgery to stop wearing glasses.
- Keratoconus treatment.
- Visual Sieve in Children.
- General Ophthalmological Assessment.
- Toric intraocular lens placement (astigmatism correction).
- Placement of multifocal lenses.
- Pterygium Surgery.
How much is LASIK eye surgery in tijuana?
LASIK eye surgery cost in tijuana depends a lot on the type of condition you are going through. Depending on the patient, the part of the eye to be treated, or the symptom, it is the approach that is given to the diagnosis. having said that, this will depend in how much is LASIK surgery in Tijuana.
It is natural that many people who want to have eye surgery are in constant search for the best LASIK in Tijuana, Mexico. But in order to find the best LASIK in Tijuana, Mexico, vital factors must be taken into account that start from the experience and studies of specialist doctors, to the available tools and technology that the clinic has.
If you are interested in Tijuana LASIK eye surgery give us a call today!
Dr. Martha Cecilia López Montero
Ophthalmologist in Tijuana
Cédula Profesional: 8979110 | Cédula de Especialidad: 11585732
No. de certificado del CNMU: 4068
- Surgeon and Midwife at the Autonomous University of Nuevo León.
- Specialty in Ophthalmology with a multi-center approach at the San José TecSalud Hospital and the Zambrano Hellion Hospital, among others, endorsed by the Tecnológico de Monterrey and the Ministry of Health.
- Subspecialty in Anterior Segment Microsurgery at the Hospital of the Association to Avoid Blindness in Mexico City (APEC), endorsed by UNAM.
- Mexican Council of Ophthalmology.
Diplomas and Courses
- Rotation abroad at the LUMC Hospital of the University of Leiden, Netherlands.
- Cataract microsurgery or small incision.
- Latest generation S4 OPTIK slit lamp.
Experience in numbers
- More than 5 years of experience in Ophthalmology.
- More than 24,000 patients attended.
- +500 surgical procedures performed in Ophthalmology.
- More than 400 cataract surgeries performed.
- Co-author of the book “Diagnostic Methods in Ophthalmology”.
- PRESENTATIONS AT INTERNATIONAL CONGRESSES:
- World Congress of Ophthalmology WOC, Barcelona, Spain 2018
- ARVO Congress, Honolulu, United States, 2018 8
- PRESENTATIONS IN NATIONAL CONGRESSES:
- Congress of the Mexican Society of Ophthalmology, Monterrey, NL, May 2018.
- National Congress of Residents, Mexico City, February 2018.
LASIK eye surgery Tijuana, Mexico.
Location – LASIK in Tijuana
Retina Center on The F Tower C Bursatil 9043 Zona Río, 7th floor, Doctor’s office 701
LASIK surgery Tijuana
LASIK in Tijuana
All debit / credit cards accepted – LASIK Tijuana
Are you looking for LASIK eye surgery in Tijuana, Mexico?
If you want to learn more about LASIK surgery Tijuana cost, doubts or to schedule an appointment, you can contact us at the following phone number or, through our WhatsApp button for faster attention.
LASIK surgery in Tijuana, Mexico. Call today!